Research Assistant - Data Curation/Plant Phenotyping
- +44 (0) 1603 450 094
I work mainly on the Brassica Information Portal, a web repository for Brassica trait scoring data relevant for the Brassica breeding community. In that context, my responsibilities include:
- Curation of phenotype data with set ontology standards.
- Communication between database developers and scientists
- Contributing to database development by testing of submission processes ( programmatic and interface-based)
- Communicating the database to the Brassica research community and general public amongst others
- Upload of Sequence data to SRA.