ELIXIR-UK All Hands 2018
The annual ELIXIR-UK All Hands brings together people working at ELIXIR-UK consortium member institutions for this two-day meeting, which for 2018 is hosted by Birmingham University.
About the event.
What is the workshop about?
The annual ELIXIR-UK All Hands brings together people working at ELIXIR-UK consortium member institutions to:
- Share knowledge and experience from the previous year of ELIXIR activities
- Network with other people working on life science data infrastructure across the UK
- Work together to develop strategy for the future of ELIXIR-UK
All members of ELIXIR-UK consortium member institutions working on ELIXIR-related projects are welcome to join the two-day meeting, which this year is hosted by Birmingham University.
Organisers and trainers.
Day 1 - 28 November 2018
09:00 - 10:30
ELIXIR-UK and ELIXIR: Report back on the year
• Introduction to the venue, to the meeting
• Overview of the purpose and structure of ELIXIR-UK / ELIXIR
• Single slides reporting activities
10:30 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:30
ELIXIR-UK: External relations
• ELIXIR 2019-23 plans
• UKRI Interim e-Infrastructure Roadmap
• Flash talks presenting key external stakeholders
• External stakeholder analysis - small-group brainstorming
12:30 - 14:00
Lunch with poster session
14:00 - 15:30
ELIXIR-UK: The future
15:30 - 16:00
16:00 - 17:30
ELIXIR-UK: The future (cont'd)
18:00 - 19:00
Steering Committee meeting
19:30 - 21:00
Day 2 - 29 November 2018
09:00 - 09:30
09:30 - 10:00
Flash talks on ELIXIR-UK resources
10:00 - 10:30
Parallel break-out small-group discussions activities
10:30 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:15
Parallel breakout small-group discussions activities (continued)
12:15 - 12:30
12:30 - 13:30
13:30 - 14:30
Management committee meeting
This event is kindly hosted at the University of Birmingham.
- Register today.
Registration deadline: 18 November 2018
Participation: Invite only