Immersive visitors training programme.
The Immersive Visitors Training Programme offers a structured way to engage with training at EI. Liaising with both the training team and faculty members you will help to craft a bespoke training programme of activities for the duration of your visit, which will be delivered on a one-to-one basis.
For more information, please contact Emily Angiolini, our Scientific Training and Education Team Manager at email@example.com
Open to UK, European and Non- European applicants.
Please note, applicants are responsible for visa applications as well as securing funding for travel, subsistence, commuting, health insurance, registration fees for on-site training events attended as part of the secondment, and appropriate bench fees as agreed between EI and the applicant’s normal place of work.
How it works.
- Express of interest 12 months before expected secondment
- Discussion with us and content experts. We’ll have a Skype call and confirm dates six months in advance
- Letter of support (visa applications etc)
- Weekly activity log
- Long term feedback to assess impact (6 & 12 months)
- Continued collaboration
- Final report, evaluation and feedback
If you have already begun discussions with a member of faculty at EI and have identified who would be best placed to host you during your visit, please complete the full IVTP application form here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.