Returning in 2024, our 3-day virtual course will provide an overview of eukaryotic genome annotation approaches, covering:
- advances in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies
- transcriptome assembly
- best practice guidance for building gene models (utilising short- and long-read sequencing data or cross-species proteins)
- how to integrate and assess different gene models
- creating a publication/release ready gene set
Register your interest to be notified of developments. Registration opens September 2023.
- For an overview of course structure and information, please visit our 2022 Genome Annotation Workshop.
- Please be aware that the programme and trainer information is subject to change.
- Full details will be made available once registration opens.